HAWK:AI is currently seeking a Data scientist/engineer in Munich.
You will help to improve our data analytics pipeline with activities from data wrangling and feature generation to model building and real-time predictions.
- Help setting up a data science infrastructure for real-time money laundering detection.
- Play a key role for data engineering pipeline feeding HAWK:AI’s ML engine.
- Build and integrate state-of-the-art predictive models for money laundering.
- Communicate results in a way that convinces existing / potential clients.
- Design & implement intuitive visualizations for the UI of HAWK:AI’s platform
- Being passionate for ML and AI; that is obtained via 3+ years working experience
- Distinctive graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.
- Excellent understanding and practice of ML technologies for business applications
- Experience with Deep Learning, Semi/Weakly-Supervised Learning and Time-Series
- Fluent in Python ML/DL stacks ıncl. PyTorch (or TensorFlow 2.0), Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Hyperopt, etc; and gradient-boosing tree(s) such as XGBoost/LightGBM
- Experience in Hadoop-based Big-Data technologies such as PySpark/Flink; as well as SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
- Familiarity with data-visualization libraries such as D3.js, ggplot2, matplotlib, seaborn
- Fluent in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc; as well as their respective AI platforms like Amazon Sagemaker, Azure ML, etc.
- Experience in any of the following industries: Banking, Finance, Retail, eCommerce, Fintech
The role is based in Munich. HAWK:AI provides competitive remuneration and benefits. Thank you for considering joining HAWK:AI.
We cannot wait to learn more about you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.