HAWK:AI is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to join the leadership team & further the firm’s growth.
You will be responsible for global Marketing for HAWK:AI’s Anti-Money-Laundering software suite. While performing day-to-day work based on your hands-on attitude, you will also develop marketing plans, budgets & the Marketing organization as a whole – including both internal & external contributors.
- Develop the marketing mix, tools & tactics to support demand generation, go-to-market & communication
- Establish marketing plans & budgets & execute rigorously within your budget
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to develop communication & demand generation assets
- Develop & execute campaigns with focus on pipeline creation, utilizing state-of-the-art tools
- Drive Public Relations in a balanced approach, covering traditional as well as digital media
- Produce marketing materials supporting the qualification of leads, in close co-operation with Sales
- Constantly tune messaging & the value proposition, tailor to target audiences/customer groups
- Drive generation of strong & differentiating Content Marketing, to project thought leadership in our field
- Enrich the Website & Social Media sites for optimal demand generation & conversion into demos
- Prepare, execute HAWK:AI attendance at events – develop an efficient sponsoring strategy
- Set up KPIs & constantly measure across all marketing channels (events, web, Social Media)
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise Software Marketing, ideally in the field of Compliance, Anti-Money-Laundering, Core Banking Software, Payments, Fraud Prevention
- Demonstrated results in both inbound & outbound marketing – knowledge of relevant tools
- Able to thrive in a demanding & team-oriented environment, excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to establish relationships. Comfortable to perform under pressure
- Proactive & strategic problem solver with excellent listening skills & ability to understand business needs. Never shy to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to manage project teams with a range of experience & skills
- Excellent communication skills in German & English – both written & verbal (additional language a plus)
- A B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or a related field
The role is preferably based in Munich, Germany. HAWK:AI provides competitive remuneration & benefits. Thank you for considering joining HAWK:AI. We cannot wait to learn more about you! Please send your application to email@example.com.