HAWK:AI is currently seeking a Personal Assistant to Founders (CEO, CTO).
You will support the Founders in all aspects of managing daily schedules and travel, as well as communication with external stakeholders such as Customers and Investors. In addition, you will support the Founders and the team in PR, Office Management and Hiring activities.
- Manage Founders’ calendar & appointment scheduling
- Plan & manage travel on behalf of Founders, manage travel expense process
- Keep CRM system & contacts data bases current at all times
- Answer phone calls & direct as appropriate
- Read & write correspondence on behalf of Founders. Take notes in important meetings
- Plan & execute Marketing/PR Events, client dinners, as well as internal events
- Orchestrate interview processes & the onboarding of new staff
- Plan & manage office space in light of headcount growth, source office supplies & IT equipment
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting Executive or C-level management as an assistant – preferably in a corporate, financial services or consulting environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in German & English (spoken, written)
- Team player, willing to go the extra mile any time of the day. Keen to learn in a dynamic startup environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills
The role is based in Munich. HAWK:AI provides competitive remuneration and benefits. Thank you for considering joining HAWK:AI.
We cannot wait to learn more about you! Please send your application to email@example.com.