AML and fraud solutions for payment companies Address compliance with technology, not headcount
The challenge keeping compliance managers up at night
You’ve just inherited a problem. Your transaction count is growing rapidly, putting the compliance team under pressure. You’re concerned about the potential impact of regulation or compliance demands from business partners on your continued growth. You know you don’t have the correct processes in place for AML Compliance at peak efficiency.
Your business faced similar hurdles with fraud, but compliance is a more complicated topic. At best, you solve the short-term problem with headcount, but this goes against the lean and agile approach that made your business a success.
You need compliance experts who understand the industry and can help you adopt technology that shares your innovative DNA. You’re building the fintech of the future and need a partner who understands that journey.
Our AI-powered AML for payment companies is:
- Efficient - reduce false positives by over 70% to prevent increasing compliance headcount
- Effective - spot anomalies and detect crime patterns before they become common
- Explainable - all stakeholders, from frontline compliance officers through to your auditors understand and trust our results
The key considerations for Payment Companies looking for AML solutions
HAWK:AI offers deep compliance experience, combined with modern technology using the latest cloud & AI technology to significantly reduce your manual overhead. AML compliance is complex, but it doesn’t need to be inefficient and ineffective. What you need to consider:
- Ability to apply required modules as per your risk management needs, unified in one user interface – combine Transaction Monitoring, Customer Risk Rating, Payment Screening, and Fraud Prevention
- Fast integration via a state-of-the-art API is the key to going live as fast as you need to
- Ready-to-go risk scenarios, and no-code configuration, roles, and case management workflows allow you to flexibly adjust to your specific needs
- Ability to add AI & Machine Learning to traditional rules, to minimize case workload, and/or to identify unknown risk
- Multiple tenants allow for segmentation by your customer groups and/or risk profiles – matching your business logic and associated risk understanding
- Data protection and privacy are part of our DNA, aligning to all regulations in countries you operate
Do you have a question, RFI/RFP or demo request?
Our teams are happy to assist with any questions you may have about our products, our mission or the AML surveillance industry.
To ensure a fast response by the most relevant team member, please fill in all the form fields and leave us a detailed message.
AML Transaction Monitoring for Payments
Auditors, Regulation, and Partners require you to monitor transactions for money laundering risk and AML/CFT compliance. Give them confidence that your transaction monitoring is addressing identified risks with precision, and documenting every step of the way in the audit trail.
Key benefits for payment companies:
- Dramatically reduce false positives with artificial intelligence
- Detect unknown crime patterns before they become rampant
- Reduce time per case with a centralized interface
- Explainability - ensure your key stakeholders understand and trust the system
Full audit trails and the highest level of data protection
Continuously assess customer risk based on flexible scoring across multiple data points
Discover the risk rating of each of your clients in a clear and transparent manner. Payment companies and other fintechs can now dynamically score customer risk using internal and external data, or add behavioral analytics for richer context. Key benefits include:
- Combine static and dynamic data to form your own risk rating
- Reduce time per case with an integrated interface
- Self-service, no code configuration
Preparing for growth - NAB addresses AML regulations with HAWK:AI’s speed and scalability
“We tested and benchmarked many different systems in the marketplace and found Hawk AI to be a clear technology leader. In the payment processing business, you need flexibility, speed, and the ability to scale. The Hawk AI system delivers all those things. Their team has built leading-edge technology and applies a balanced approach between rules and AI.”
– Jim Parkinson, Chief Experience Officer, North American Bancard
BUILT IN GERMANY WITH DEEP INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
AI helps your experts spot anomalies and detect unknown crime patterns
70% false positive reduction – your team can focus on priority tasks
All stakeholders can easily understand and trust our system's results
EASY TO DEPLOY
Built with deployment options that can be customized to your needs
AML Compliance doesn’t need to be a roadblock to your growth, set some time to discuss with HAWK:AI today
Monitor any transaction for red flags using a comprehensive set of rules in combination with Behavioral Analytics.
Screen customers against Sanctions, PEP, watchlists, and adverse media during onboarding and thereafter.
Customer Risk Rating
Dynamically score customer risk using internal and external data. Add behavioral analytics for richer context.
Screen counterparties against Sanctions and Country lists in real-time. Cleanse data and tune name-matching.